SmartCon specializes in designing, installing, and programming occupancy-based HVAC controls and lighting solutions to reduce energy costs in the hospitality, multi-family, military, and higher education markets. We provide an exceptional customer experience through our products and services, and our corporate culture focuses on providing customers with excellent service.
SmartCon is looking for a Building Automation System (BAS) Programmer who takes pride in their job. We are looking for an experienced, organized, prompt, positive, and customer-focused candidate.The candidate will provide programming, commissioning, and support services and report to SmartCon’s Operations Manager. All candidates will be factory trained and certified.
Our ideal candidate has extensive HVAC and lighting controls experience, including programming, project management, service, and integration experience. Earning potential is based on experience and company performance.
- Executes the HVAC and lighting controls
- Utilizes HVAC control best practices to install and commission SmartCon’s solutions properly.
- Oversees the work of SmartCon’s controls business partners and subcontractors to ensure compliance with company standards
- Works closely with SmartCon’s leadership on business strategy to promote continuous growth.
- Measures, calculates, and adjusts various controls for optimum operation while maintaining compliance with project requirements.
- Integrates building automation, lighting control, fault detection, and building analytics systems into SmartCon’s cloud platform.
- Provides support to customers on system operating strategies.
- Installs and programs control systems to align with customer/project requirements and SmartCon’s standards.
- Isolates and corrects control system failures to restore normal operations. Maintains copies and backups of control programs.
- Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, codes, and professional standards.
- Minimum of five years of building automation experience
- Associate degree or relative trade school certification, education, or related job experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience in HVAC controls or a related field.
- Experience with InnCom, Telkonet, Lutron MyRoom, Lutron HomeWorks, Control4, Crestron, BACnet preferred
- Monthly Health Care allowance offered for primary and supplemental healthcare
- Annual performance bonus